- Quintana Roo, Yucatan?
- PRACTICAL LEADERSHIP;
- "Escaping the Build Trap" by Melissa Perri!
- On Being Included: Racism and Diversity in Institutional Life!
- Organizational structure!
- Join Mind the Product.
- Escaping The Build Trap w/ Melissa Perri!
Third and most strongly, that in any industry, the winning company will be the best software company, not the best at any other function. So in fact, Marc suggests, software will become the most valuable part of every product. In an insurance context that means that software will be more important than underwriting, than customer relationships and expense management, independent of software.
We shall see.. The bottom line is that software development is the key new skill and it is HARD to do.
I like to joke that the customer satisfaction rate for policy management systems is 0 and that is probably the most damning statistic imaginable for the insurance industry. It presumes this delineation between the technology and business side of the company, as Melissa points out in the cold open of my interview with her. So this episode is a key part of a long-running theme in this show: why is software hard and how can we get better at it?
I've been involved with creating software for most of my life. Subscribe below to get my personal insights on what I learn, as I learn it.
- Get an exclusive discount on Melissa Perri’s Build Trap today!.
- The Barefoot Billionaress (An Erotic Bedtime Story Book 2);
- Escaping the Build Trap.
- Die Geschichte der Fotografie von den Anfängen bis zur modernen Digitalfotografie (German Edition).
- Melissa Perri on Escaping The Software Build Trap.
- Escaping the Build Trap by Melissa Perri at Mind the Product San Francisco on Vimeo.
- Escaping the build trap by Melissa Perri.
Chapter 13 - Company level vision and strategic intents Often in a single product company the company vision and product vision are the same. Difference between company vision and company mission? Mission explains why the company exists Vision explains where the company is going Combining the mission and the vision into one statement gives you the value proposition of the company. Buy the book from the Pragmatic Bookshelf now!
Related Escaping Melissa
Copyright 2019 - All Right Reserved